what is a write-intensive application?

what is a write-intensive application? – I've heard from various people that plone is great for read-intensive applications and content, not so good for write-intensive stuff. What is...
rjnagle a écrit : > I've heard from various people that plone is great for read-intensive > applications and content, not so good for writ...
So, if I'm caching 90% of my content successfully, therefore it is not a write-intensive site? When we say "write-intensive" are we ...
"write-intensive" means anything that modifies your data, so that would be: read-only: Bookmarking something, writes: editing ...
It's not so much Plone as the object database that's at issue. If you need to do a lot of data churning, you may wish to use an SQL store for th...
--On 5. Dezember 2007 20:01:23 -0800 Steve McMahon <steve@...> wrote: > It's not so much Plone as the object database that's at is...