team meeting and future of the team?

Dylan Jay Dylan Jay

team meeting and future of the team?

Hi,

I've been very quiet partly because I've moved around a lot, but also because I been giving a lot of thought that what the role of the Plone UI team is, or could be, or is needed, useful at all. I'd like to discuss then and in particular I'd invite anyone with an strong interest it how to lead Plone UX to attend.

Since so many are sprinting this weekend I thought this might be a good time. So I'm thinking monday the 11th. Maybe around 2pm UTC?
but open to other suggestions.

Rob Porter-2 Rob Porter-2

Ramon Navarro Bosch Ramon Navarro Bosch

Re: team meeting and future of the team?

Hey Dylan,

Great to hear from you, +1 to do the meeting but 2pm is a bad hour, I would like to do it at evening (CET time) so barceloneta team can join (Albert and/or Victor).

Dylan,

Good to hear from you. I can't that morning due to a project meeting at my job. :(

On Aug 7, 2014, at 12:11 AM, Dylan Jay <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I've been very quiet partly because I've moved around a lot, but also because I been giving a lot of thought that what the role of the Plone UI team is, or could be, or is needed, useful at all. I'd like to discuss then and in particular I'd invite anyone with an strong interest it how to lead Plone UX to attend.

Since so many are sprinting this weekend I thought this might be a good time. So I'm thinking monday the 11th. Maybe around 2pm UTC?
but open to other suggestions.

Ramon a.k.a bloodbare

T. Kim Nguyen T. Kim Nguyen

Re: team meeting and future of the team?

I'm interested but have a conflict with that time, but please don't let that stop you.  I'll sit in when I can.

    Kim

- - -
Plone Symposium Midwest 2014 videos are at https://midwest.plonesymp.org/video
For Plone help, please fill out this form: http://uwosh.edu/ploneprojects/help (UW Oshkosh only)
- - -

On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 10:37 AM, Ramon Navarro Bosch <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Albert Casado Albert Casado

Re: team meeting and future of the team?

Hi!
I really Want to hear that. If you cannot change the time send us an update!

Albert

El 07/08/2014, a les 20.52, "T. Kim Nguyen" <[hidden email]> va escriure:
[...]

Dylan Jay Dylan Jay

Re: team meeting and future of the team?

Seems like its a bad time for a lot of people. I can push it to 4pm UTC maybe but I'm not sure that helps.

or do it much later at night for the europeans. say 11:30pm UTC

Another option is to do it sunday.

On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 10:37 PM, Ramon Navarro Bosch <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Rob Porter-2 Rob Porter-2

Dylan Jay Dylan Jay

Re: team meeting and future of the team?

Hi Rob,

Which option works for you?

a) 4pm UTC
b) 11:30pm UTC
c) 2pm UTC sunday
d) some other time sunday

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 11:46 AM, Rob Porter <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Lewis Dexter Litanzios / Netsight Lewis Dexter Litanzios / Netsight

Re: team meeting and future of the team?

Hey,

Adrian and I (at http://www.netsight.co.uk/ ) would be interested in sitting in on this

Have you considered creating a http://doodle.com/ to discover the most convenient time for everyone? Mon-Fri, 10-5pm (BST) is generally best for us.

Cheers,

On 08/08/2014 06:06, Dylan Jay wrote:
[...]

User Experience Designer
+44 1179 090 901

lewis.vcf (338 bytes) Download Attachment
Dylan Jay Dylan Jay

Re: team meeting and future of the team?

I had a quick chat with Ramon and while there is no perfect time we thought 4:30pm UTC seemed to work out best. Hope that works for as many as possible.
Sorry for the late notice.

http://everytimezone.com/#2014-8-11,270,6bj

I've created a hangout

https://plus.google.com/events/c4hlb3s1h9qh8537duefhhoupgo

Dylan Jay

---
www.pretagov.com - Secure SaaS for Government hosted locally.
P: +61-2-9955-2830  +44-87-0392-7071 | linkedin.com/in/djay75

On 8 Aug 2014, at 11:44 am, Dylan Jay <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Seems like its a bad time for a lot of people. I can push it to 4pm UTC maybe but I'm not sure that helps.
> http://everytimezone.com/#2014-8-11,240,6bj
>
> or do it much later at night for the europeans. say 11:30pm UTC
>
> http://everytimezone.com/#2014-8-11,-750,6bj
>
> Another option is to do it sunday.
>

> On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 10:37 PM, Ramon Navarro Bosch <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hey Dylan,
>
> Great to hear from you, +1 to do the meeting but 2pm is a bad hour, I would like to do it at evening (CET time) so barceloneta team can join (Albert and/or Victor).

> Dylan,
>
> Good to hear from you. I can't that morning due to a project meeting at my job. :(
>

> On Aug 7, 2014, at 12:11 AM, Dylan Jay <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've been very quiet partly because I've moved around a lot, but also because I been giving a lot of thought that what the role of the Plone UI team is, or could be, or is needed, useful at all. I'd like to discuss then and in particular I'd invite anyone with an strong interest it how to lead Plone UX to attend.
>>
>> Since so many are sprinting this weekend I thought this might be a good time. So I'm thinking monday the 11th. Maybe around 2pm UTC?
>> http://everytimezone.com/#2014-8-11,120,6bj
>> but open to other suggestions.

> Ramon a.k.a bloodbare

Nelson83 Nelson83

Re: team meeting and future of the team?

That’s really great that you are going to organize the team building exercises on Monday. I would love to be a part of all these activities. Thanks for the information dear!!