searching samplex new fields

Wes James Wes James

searching samplex new fields

OK... with samplex I see that there is a way to change the member
schema.... Now when I do a search how do I search on the new fields...
do I need to edit the search scripts?  I notice that in the schema
that some of the new fields are "searchable".  How do these new fields
show up in the search page now?

Also on a member search all I see is a way to see who has "logged
in"... would like to be able to bet back simple data for all
"members", i.e., name, address, phone, fax, etc....

thanks,

wj

Wes James Wes James

Re: searching samplex new fields

On 10/18/05, Wes James <[hidden email]> wrote:
> OK... with samplex I see that there is a way to change the member
> schema.... Now when I do a search how do I search on the new fields...
> do I need to edit the search scripts?  I notice that in the schema
> that some of the new fields are "searchable".  How do these new fields
> show up in the search page now?
>
> Also on a member search all I see is a way to see who has "logged
> in"... would like to be able to bet back simple data for all
> "members", i.e., name, address, phone, fax, etc....

Ok... I found some things.....

 /portal_skins/plone_forms/member_search_results/manage_main
 /portal_skins/plone_forms/member_search_form

I also found that I can get the detailed samplex user info by using
the plone search box instead of the member search....

wj