Quantcast

portal tabs in Plone 2.1.1

llcolombo llcolombo

portal tabs in Plone 2.1.1

Hi all
I have a production site from plone 2.05 wich was showing the portal tabs
Home, News ans Sitemap.
With Plone 2.1 - 2.1.1 the sitemap as a default would be a portal action,
but I would like to keep it as a portal tab. I modified the action to a
portal tab, but whan I select the sitemap, it shows the sitemap but the
sitemap tab is not selected. The id of the action is "sitemap" and the
template name is sitemap, so what can I do to make it show selected?

thanks&bye
Lucia