plonegazette and plone 2.1.1

llcolombo llcolombo

plonegazette and plone 2.1.1

Hi,
I'm migrating a site from plone 2.05 to plone 2.1.1.
The Newslettertheme of PloneGazette does not show the "subscribe" tab to
anonymous users. I checked the action of the NewsletterTheme and it looks
fine.
As an anomimous user, I only see the description of the NewsletterTheme. I
rebuilt the catalog, as right after migrating I could not see the
NewsletterTheme already in the site neither (but could see new ones if
making others).

Anybody has had the same problem, or successfully migrated ploneGazette?

thanks&bye
Lucia