plone.org frontpage text overflow

Geir Bækholt-2 Geir Bækholt-2

plone.org frontpage text overflow

Note that there is overflowing text on the frontpage of Plone org due to
some insanely long-titled events taking place at insanely-long titled
locations.
I would have fixed myself but i have no time. Sorry.
--
Geir Bækholt
www.jarn.com/baekholt

Alexander Limi Alexander Limi

Re: plone.org frontpage text overflow

I fixed this, for the record.

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 3:07 AM, Geir Bækholt <[hidden email]> wrote:

Note that there is overflowing text on the frontpage of Plone org due to
some insanely long-titled events taking place at insanely-long titled
locations.
I would have fixed myself but i have no time. Sorry.
--
Geir Bækholt
www.jarn.com/baekholt

Alexander Limi · http://limi.net

aclark aclark

Re: plone.org frontpage text overflow

On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 05:47:19 -0400, Alexander Limi
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I fixed this, for the record.

Heh, I was wondering about that, thanks. (Hence why these issues are
probably better tracked here: http://dev.plone.org/plone.org ;-)).

Alex Clark · http://aclark.net
Author — Plone 3.3 Site Administration · http://aclark.net/admin

Alexander Limi Alexander Limi

Re: plone.org frontpage text overflow

But the jQuery accordion with Ge/Learn Plone & Get Involved is still broken. Is anyone looking into fixing that?

(weird that it suddenly broke, were there any upgrades recently?)