plone copy / migratione

Dietrich Pescoller Dietrich Pescoller

plone copy / migratione

Dear all,
I wanted to copy a Plone site (Plone 5). The export of the site seems to work well, however wenn I do the import step,
i get a lot of messages like this:

ERROR Products.ZCatalog A different document with value '2ab786cf6f1a47aab68770d7c237bea4' already exists in the index

After the import is finished I clear and rebuild the catalog.
The problem is that when I try to change a Page (Document) containing images I get the following error:
Traceback (innermost last):
  Module plone.z3cform.layout, line 66, in __call__
  Module plone.z3cform.layout, line 50, in update
  Module plone.dexterity.browser.edit, line 58, in update
  Module plone.z3cform.fieldsets.extensible, line 59, in update
  Module plone.z3cform.patch, line 30, in GroupForm_update
  Module z3c.form.group, line 145, in update
  Module plone.app.z3cform.csrf, line 21, in execute
  Module z3c.form.action, line 98, in execute
  Module z3c.form.button, line 315, in __call__
  Module z3c.form.button, line 170, in __call__
  Module plone.dexterity.browser.edit, line 30, in handleApply
  Module z3c.form.group, line 126, in applyChanges
  Module zope.event, line 31, in notify
  Module zope.component.event, line 24, in dispatch
  Module zope.component._api, line 136, in subscribers
  Module zope.component.registry, line 321, in subscribers
  Module zope.interface.adapter, line 585, in subscribers
  Module zope.component.event, line 32, in objectEventNotify
  Module zope.component._api, line 136, in subscribers
  Module zope.component.registry, line 321, in subscribers
  Module zope.interface.adapter, line 585, in subscribers
  Module plone.app.linkintegrity.handlers, line 136, in modifiedDexterity
  Module plone.app.linkintegrity.handlers, line 92, in getObjectsFromLinks
  Module five.intid.intid, line 41, in getId
  Module zope.intid, line 89, in getId
KeyError: <Image at /noi/Plone/de/media/noi_wolfram.png>

If I try to navigate to the Image URL i.e.  /noi/Plone/de/media/noi_wolfram.png the correct images show up.

I m using zeoserver and mount points. After the import I see the data in the blobstorage-noi folder, so this should not be the problem.

Is there some other step I need to do? In order to have the import complete?

Thank in advance for your help

Diti