making folder inaccesible to "anonymous" users. how ?

Vistaar Vistaar

making folder inaccesible to "anonymous" users. how ?

i need to make a folder on my main page inaccessible to users who haven't
logged in .
how to achieve this ?

thanks,
vistaar

Erik Forsberg-6 Erik Forsberg-6

Re: making folder inaccesible to "anonymous" users. how ?

"Vistaar" <[hidden email]> writes:

> i need to make a folder on my main page inaccessible to users who haven't
> logged in .
> how to achieve this ?

Go into the ZMI (in site setup), find your folder and visit it, and
check out its Security tab. Find the View permission and uncheck the
'Aquire Permission Settings', and then uncheck the checkbox under
Anonymous.

Something like that.

\EF
--