how does plone.org embedd nabble forum?

provetza provetza

how does plone.org embedd nabble forum?

Hi list,

we are trying to embed a nabble forum on our plone site. Obviously we don't want to allow html scripts, since users are enabled to submit content and edit html pages...

How does plone.org embed the nabble forum?

Thanks in advance for any reply!

--
https://unweb.me
state of the art information systems

JonStahl JonStahl

Re: how does plone.org embedd nabble forum?

Custom ZPT.

:jon

http://p.sf.net/sfu/dev2dev-palm

Alexander Limi Alexander Limi

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 3:54 AM, Markos Gogoulos <[hidden email]> wrote:
we are trying to embed a nabble forum on our plone site. Obviously we don't want to allow html scripts, since users are enabled to submit content and edit html pages...

How does plone.org embed the nabble forum?

An index_html ZPT containing this:

<a id="nabblelink" href="http://n2.nabble.com/plone.org-Web-Site-f293363.html">plone.org Web Site</a>
<script src="http://n2.nabble.com/embed/f293363"></script>

--