good Bulletin Board add-on for Plone 2.1 ?

Dan Bikle Dan Bikle

good Bulletin Board add-on for Plone 2.1 ?

Plone-People,

Can any of you recommend a good Bulletin Board add-on for Plone 2.1 ?

so far I've tried installing these two items:

-CMFBoard 2.2  -- shows up in my product list as 'broken'
-CMFForum 1.0  -- breaks 'my folder'

I'm sure most bulletin board add-ons work okay on Plone 2.0,
but I'm running Plone 2.1.

Any help, tips or clues?

Thanks,

-Dan

Shane Graber Shane Graber

Re: good Bulletin Board add-on for Plone 2.1 ?

There's also Ploneboard:

http://plone.org/products/ploneboard/view?searchterm=ploneboard

Shane

http://liquid.homelinux.org/