get the luxury of being able

goldengooseeogs goldengooseeogs

get the luxury of being able

JK: Since Im on a reality show, I dont get the luxury of being able to plan and demo the looks, so it can be challenging at times when I see a collection and feel very strongly about sending an on-trend tropical green eye down the runway and the contestant is like, no way. I leaned on Maybelline’s Color Tattoo a lot to create intense eyes because you can create a super dramatic look in seconds with an ink based gel shadow.

In Milk, Danny Glicker captured the look of 1970’s San Francisco culture to the extent that scenes from the film melded seamlessly with actual documentary footage. It is also to Glicker’s credit that while the clothes perfectly captured the spirit of the decade, the characters emerged as distinct identities, each with their own unique style.

OConnor is also playing a major role in an effort to prevent the wafer-thin models at London Fashion Week from developing life threatening eating disorders.Last year, the British Fashion Council announced plans to require models to obtain a health certificate to prevent them from developing and concealing eating problems, but that ambitious plan was scrapped last month because of industry objections.

Frankie’s Bikinis designer Francesca Aiello may only be 18, but her designs have already been worn by supermodels and celebrities including Candice Swanepoel and Ireland Baldwin and shes quickly gained a large social media following. Known for her sexy, seamless swimwear, we spoke with the designer about how she started her brand, how she has leveraged social media to find success and more.

One subject left untouched, however, was the fact that the major sponsor, Kopenhagen Fur, had made sure fur was an element of almost every single collection.Kopenhagen FurAs usual, Kopenhagen Fur kicked off the week Wednesday, this time with a male-focused show featuring designers like young and hip danish Astrid Andersen and international houses like Gaspard Yurkievich and Maison Christian Lacroix.

AL: Were not that celebrity-focused. I love the press that I get out of it, but its not like I need to dress so-and-so or I need to be friends with so-and-so. Its sort of not my thing. Im so much more excited to see someone random on the street wearing the clothes. We just dont focus on celebrities. A lot of celebrities do wear the clothes; a lot of celebrities buy the clothes. Jessica Simpson was just in the store [and] bought a bunch of stuff. But its just not something we focus on. Maybe we should, you know?

If these results prove anything, its that fashion continues to have a global diversity problem. If a Japanese publication dictating what is beautiful to Japanese women doesnt feature more than one Japanese model, thats an issue.?If a high-profile black model isnt afforded a major solo cover in her own country, theres a problem. Fashion should represent beauty in all forms and its about time our magazines reflect that.

Ervell is keeping clear of the uber-slim silhouette that has been the vanguard of fashion for some time. What he http://www.goldengoosestar.com/ is providing is notably less affected. The outerwear moves around the body rather than being intrusively clinging, its a type of tailoring that falls softly around the torso, and pants that are slim but not obnoxiously skinny. Its a look that comes off as youthful and flattering.