fronting plone with apache haus 2.4

Matusse, Paulo Matusse, Paulo

fronting plone with apache haus 2.4

Hi

I’m working to use apche as plone 4.3.4  front and,

At this moment, plone is working and apache is working fine at port 80

I tried to configure virtual host in apache for plone, but with no results, apache still respond with the exemple page.

Questions:

I have configured virtual host in “\apache24\conf\extra\httpd-vhosts.conf” , is this the right place, or I should do it in “httpd.conf”

httpd-vhosts.conf code:

<VirtualHost *:80>

       ServerAdmin [hidden email]

       ServerName plonesrv

       ErrorLog logs/ineportal-error_log

       CustomLog logs/neportal-access_log common

       RewriteEngine On

       RewriteRule ^/(.*) http://plonesrv:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/%{SERVER_NAME}:80/Plone/VirtualHostRoot/$1 [L,P]

                <IfModule mod_proxy.c>

                               <Proxy proxy:http://plonesrv:8080/>

                               Order deny,allow

                               Allow from localhost

                               </Proxy>

                </IfModule>

</VirtualHost>

1. “Por favor, pense na sua responsabilidade ambiental antes de imprimir este correio ou qualquer documento anexo”
2. AVISO LEGAL "As informações existentes nesta mensagem e nos arquivos anexados são para uso restrito. A utilização, divulgação, cópia ou distribuição dessa mensagem por qualquer pessoa diferente do destinatário é proibida. Se essa mensagem foi recebida por engano, favor excluí-la e informar ao remetente pelo endereço eletrônico acima. Todas as precauções necessárias foram tomadas para garantir que a mensagem não contém vírus e por isso, o remetente não deverá ser responsabilizado pela perda ou destruição resultantes do uso do email ou seus anexos."

DISCLAIMER "This email and its attachments may contain privileged and/or confidential information. Use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of this message. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail and the sender cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments.".

sven sven

Re: fronting plone with apache haus 2.4

Hi,

there is a section on docs.plone.org about Apache:

docs.plone.org/manage/deploying/front-end/apache.html

Cheers,

Sven

       RewriteRule ^/(.*) <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://plonesrv:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/%">http://plonesrv:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/%{SERVER_NAME}:80/Plone/VirtualHostRoot/$1 [L,P]

[...]

espen espen

Re: fronting plone with apache haus 2.4

The rewrite rule will be something like:

Change 127.0.0.1 to the IP of the server running Plone if it is not on the same machine.
Change www.mydomain.com to your domain.

If your Plone site is not called Plone, you will have to change that too.

After that: you might have to restart apache.

Espen

25. nov. 2014 kl. 12:55 skrev Matusse, Paulo [via Plone] <[hidden email]>:

Hi

I’m working to use apche as plone 4.3.4  front and,

At this moment, plone is working and apache is working fine at port 80

I tried to configure virtual host in apache for plone, but with no results, apache still respond with the exemple page.

Questions:

I have configured virtual host in “\apache24\conf\extra\httpd-vhosts.conf” , is this the right place, or I should do it in “httpd.conf”

httpd-vhosts.conf code:

<VirtualHost *:80>

       ServerAdmin <a href="x-msg://131/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=7572892&amp;i=0" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external">[hidden email]

       RewriteRule ^/(.*) <a href="http://plonesrv:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/%{SERVER_NAME}:80/Plone/VirtualHostRoot/$1">http://plonesrv:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/%{SERVER_NAME}:80/Plone/VirtualHostRoot/$1 [L,P]

[...]

http://plone.293351.n2.nabble.com/fronting-plone-with-apache-haus-2-4-tp7572892.html
To start a new topic under Installation, Setup, Upgrades, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Plone, click here.
NAML