Quantcast

fontsheet of google webfonts

espen espen

fontsheet of google webfonts

I have been missing this so I made a fontsheet of what I considered the best google webfonts.
If you consider using google webfonts, check this link:
http://products.medialog.no/@@fontsheet

Espen

Larry Pitcher Larry Pitcher

Re: fontsheet of google webfonts

On Thu, 2012-03-01 at 16:55 +0100, Espen Moe-Nilssen wrote:
> I have been missing this so I made a fontsheet of what I considered the best google webfonts.
> If you consider using google webfonts, check this link:
> http://products.medialog.no/@@fontsheet
>
> Espen

Thanks for that Espen. Very useful page :-)

--

Larry Pitcher
Catapult Solutions

Web:    www.catapultsolutions.net
Email:  [hidden email]
Office:  509.849.2660
Mobile: 509.629.1376
Skype: larry.pitcher

Norman Fournier-3 Norman Fournier-3

On 2012-03-01, at 12:36 PM, Larry Pitcher wrote:

> On Thu, 2012-03-01 at 16:55 +0100, Espen Moe-Nilssen wrote:
>> I have been missing this so I made a fontsheet of what I considered the best google webfonts.
>> If you consider using google webfonts, check this link:
>> http://products.medialog.no/@@fontsheet
>>
>> Espen
>
> Thanks for that Espen. Very useful page :-)
>
> --
>
> Larry Pitcher
> Catapult Solutions
>
> Web:    www.catapultsolutions.net
> Email:  [hidden email]
> Office:  509.849.2660
> Mobile: 509.629.1376
> Skype: larry.pitcher

+1

Great page Espen. Thanks for putting that together.

Norman
---
www: http://www.normanfournier.com
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/normanfournierdotcom
linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=18127460
youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/normanfournier

espen espen

Re: fontsheet of google webfonts

I have added an option to test your text (write in the input field when the page has finished loading)

petschki petschki

Espen Moe-Nilssen schrieb:
> I have been missing this so I made a fontsheet of what I considered the best google webfonts.
> If you consider using google webfonts, check this link:
> http://products.medialog.no/@@fontsheet

Whats wrong with http://www.google.com/webfonts#ChoosePlace:select

regards

espen espen

Re: fontsheet of google webfonts

>Espen Moe-Nilssen schrieb:
>> I have been missing this so I made a fontsheet of what I considered the best google webfonts.
>> If you consider using google webfonts, check this link:
>> http://products.medialog.no/@@fontsheet
>>

>Whats wrong with http://www.google.com/webfonts#ChoosePlace:select

Nothing, but personally it takes too much time to look through them.
In "the beginning", this page was nice, then it grew "too big".
(in other words: I have tried to pick the nicest one when there are many similar fonts that most people cant tell the differences between).

(How many "handwritten fonts do you need for your webpages... (even turning them off in the filters does leave a lot))

Espen

>regards

Espen Moe-Nilssen
Grieg Medialog AS

espen espen

Re: fontsheet of google webfonts

Hi and thanks for "pointing out"
Turned out the googlefontsview were "wrong", they should be sorted with the most interesting first (they were just sorted alphabetically)
Should be fixed now
(in its product, medialog.googlefonts it should be "right")

Espen

Den 14. mars 2012 kl. 17.12 skrev petschki [via Plone]:

Espen Moe-Nilssen schrieb:
> I have been missing this so I made a fontsheet of what I considered the best google webfonts.
> If you consider using google webfonts, check this link:
> http://products.medialog.no/@@fontsheet

Whats wrong with http://www.google.com/webfonts#ChoosePlace:select

regards

http://plone.293351.n2.nabble.com/fontsheet-of-google-webfonts-tp7333007p7372290.html
To unsubscribe from Plone, click here.
NAML

petschki petschki

Re: fontsheet of google webfonts

interesting ... how do you determine "the most interesting" ?

( your tops are not my tops ;)

a public voting mechanism (like plone.org/products) would be really cool :)

peter

espen espen

Re: fontsheet of google webfonts

>interesting ... how do you determine "the most interesting" ?
>
>( your tops are not my tops ;)

Totally agrees, fonts are "fasion" like other things.
The problem with finding the "right font" is that it takes "ages", so I tried to focus on a few that I liked in "each group" and check if kerning etc is correct (this is hard to tell without using it a little).

Espen

>a public voting mechanism (like plone.org/products) would be really cool :)
>
>peter
>

>espen schrieb:
>> Hi and thanks for "pointing out"
>> Turned out the googlefontsview were "wrong", they should be sorted with
>> the most interesting first (they were just sorted alphabetically)
>> Should be fixed now
>> (in its product, medialog.googlefonts it should be "right")
>>
>> Espen

>>> the best google webfonts.
>>> >

>>> Whats wrong with http://www.google.com/webfonts#ChoosePlace:select
>>>
>>> regards

>>> NAML
>>> <http://plone.293351.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

>> Nabble.com.

Espen Moe-Nilssen
Grieg Medialog AS