folder_contents shows only 'Published' items when I am not admin

dsalvat dsalvat

folder_contents shows only 'Published' items when I am not admin

Dear all,

Lately I upgraded my Plone site to 4.1.6. Everything seemed to work. But I realized that when I log in with a different account from the admin one, and having the right permissions, when I clicked on folder_contents, I can only see the items of the folders that are in "Published" state.
Even if the user I am using is the owner of any "Private" state item.

This happens for old and new items.

I think this has nothing to do with the workflow (which is the default one, by the way), but I'm not sure.

Do you have any idea why is that happening and how to change it?

Thank you so much for your help!

Daniel.