dexterity and plone 4

eras mus eras mus

dexterity and plone 4

Dear all,

i use plone 4.3..2 i have added zopeskel.dexterity and
plone.app.dexterity [grok], ZopeSkel and PasteScript  in egg section
of my buildout.cfg

i get the following error  http://pastebin.com/Qdpy18se
Kindly help to resolve

Daniel Jowett Daniel Jowett

Re: dexterity and plone 4

Hi eras mus,

   that sounds to me like you have added ZopeSkel & PasteScript in the wrong section of your buildout.

It's normally enough to add a separate section as below & reference that section from the "parts" variable.

[zopeskel]
# installs paster and Zopeskel
recipe = zc.recipe.egg
eggs =
    ZopeSkel
    Paste
    PasteDeploy
    PasteScript
    zopeskel.diazotheme
    zopeskel.dexterity
    zest.releaser
    ${buildout:eggs}

regards,
Daniel

On 02/12/13 11:19, eras mus wrote:
Dear all,

i use plone 4.3..2 i have added zopeskel.dexterity and
plone.app.dexterity [grok], ZopeSkel and PasteScript  in egg section
of my buildout.cfg

i get the following error  http://pastebin.com/Qdpy18se
Kindly help to resolve

Daniel Jowett

Jowett Enterprises Ltd
Tel: 0333 3 553 773
Mobile: 07870 667 126
[hidden email]
www.jowettenterprises.com

johannes raggam johannes raggam

Re: dexterity and plone 4

looks like, as ZopeSkel doesn't declare all of it's dependencies. Try to
fix it in your buildout versions section like so

"""

[buildout]
versions = versions

[versions]
ZopeSkel = 3.0b3

"""

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/ZopeSkel

best, johannes

On Mon, 2013-12-02 at 16:49 +0530, eras mus wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> i use plone 4.3..2 i have added zopeskel.dexterity and
> plone.app.dexterity [grok], ZopeSkel and PasteScript  in egg section
> of my buildout.cfg
>
> i get the following error  http://pastebin.com/Qdpy18se
> Kindly help to resolve

Steve McMahon Steve McMahon

Re: dexterity and plone 4

In addition to the zopeskel part recommended by Daniel, add the following pins to your versions list:

[versions]
ZopeSkel = 2.21.2
zopeskel.dexterity = 1.5.3
zopeskel.diazotheme = 1.1

zopeskel.dexterity does *not* work with ZopeSkel > 2.x.

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 10:47 AM, Daniel Jowett <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

ajung ajung

Re: dexterity and plone 4

Just a note on zopeskel.dexterity:

- you need to remove Paste and PasteDeploy from the eggs section (documented differently  in the zopeskel.dexterity docs)

- using 'addcontent dexterity_content' generated syntactically incorrect code

- the name of the generated supermodel XML file is not identical with the one used
   when you export a model through the Dexterity control panel

It is also unclear why the model is also exported as part of the FTI ('source' properties') if you have a dedicated supermodel file for your own type.

-aj

eras mus wrote
Dear all,

i use plone 4.3..2 i have added zopeskel.dexterity and
plone.app.dexterity [grok], ZopeSkel and PasteScript  in egg section
of my buildout.cfg

i get the following error  http://pastebin.com/Qdpy18se
Kindly help to resolve

eras mus eras mus

Re: dexterity and plone 4

Dear All,

Thank you all for the reply. Now it is working fine.
i ve added the following in the buildout

[zopeskel]
# installs paster and Zopeskel
recipe = zc.recipe.egg
eggs =
    ZopeSkel
    Paste
    PasteDeploy
    PasteScript
    zopeskel.diazotheme
    zopeskel.dexterity
    zest.releaser
    ${buildout:eggs}

And checked that the versions were set as in the following

[versions]
ZopeSkel = 2.21.2
zopeskel.dexterity = 1.5.3
zopeskel.diazotheme = 1.1