can get more retro

valentinopposi valentinopposi

can get more retro

This week\u2019s Cine-Shorts<\/strong> film festival may have featured filmmaker Albert Reed, but we couldn\u2019t keep our eyes off the style on parade at The Standard Downtown. While there were some contenders for Best In Show, we happen to think that this lacey, pale patterned dress is the ultimate summer shift<\/strong>. We love the length of this feminine frock, and the addition of some brown strappy sandals really upped the outfit ante. Two thumbs up\u2014way up! http://www.valentinosales.com/