buy real and fake passports, driver license, id cards, residence permit, visa, ielt

legitdoc legitdoc

buy real and fake passports, driver license, id cards, residence permit, visa, ielt

We are a unique manufacturer of high quality database registered nationality documents with the best duplicating machines and holograms, driver's license, identity cards, original data base registered passports, biometric passports , United States, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Switzerland, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, South Africa and the rest of the world, Netherlands, Romania, Poland, Cyprus, Dubai, Ukraine, Sweden, Norway, Portugal, Lithuania, Russia, Hungary, Denmarck, Portugal, Austria, Australia, Cambodia, Croatia, South Africa, Spain, Japan, with high quality equipment and materials China and etc Our team has years of experience working in different agencies Fake documents that are produced by our insiders.

We have a LEGITIME service:
We provide a service that will help you through to achieve your goals, we can help you:
• First real government issued identity card,
• A new social security number SSN (verifiable with the SSA),
• Review and store accounts for the new identity card,
• Credit cards
• Move
• Biometric passports
• Construction and maintenance of waste paper,
• Coaching services

Contact E-mail .................. harryjagues@gmail.com

Whatsapp ............. +14086864759

Technical support........realdocsonline@consultant.com

Skype ..................bernard bask

My contacts are ex private investigators, consulates, high state personnels and experienced expert ranking, I have fixed connections with higher staff of all areas of identity and passport exchange in these countries that are connected in each of these countries to the passport agency With the help of their connections, all my clients can request any citizenship document or passport from all countries are 100% sure as well as guaranteed obtaining very high quality genuine registered documents. All our database registered citizenship documents have registered your personal data in the database system and 100% editable. Feel free to get the additional detailed information about our services. Sincerely hope to find a way to work with you. If any of these products interest you, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will give you our best price for your detailed inquiry.