all_news_link customization

franzK franzK

all_news_link customization

Hi all,

I'm using Plone 4.1 Zope 2.13 and I need to modify some features.
I created a collection in order to manage my News list as I wish. and now I need to edit the "News" and "More news" link to point the collection and not the original News folder.
I checked the news.pt file in portal_view_customization and I found the link is defined as:
tal:attributes="href view/all_news_link"
How can I customize this address? I think I have to define all_news_link

thanks
franzK
ida ida

Re: all_news_link customization

Simply use a collection-portlet instead of the news-portlet.
Regards, Ida
Dylan Jay Dylan Jay

Re: all_news_link customization

Note this list is for discussion of the new Plone UI, not general support. There is lots of good options for that http://plone.org/support

and also, if did want even more customisation of a collection portlet without customising ZPT's then you can try https://pypi.python.org/pypi/collective.listingviews/1.0beta3

Dylan Jay

---
www.pretagov.com - Secure SaaS for Government hosted locally.
P: +61-2-9955-2830  +44-87-0392-7071 | linkedin.com/in/djay75

On 9 May 2014, at 12:42 am, franzK <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm using Plone 4.1 Zope 2.13 and I need to modify some features.
> I created a collection in order to manage my News list as I wish. and now I
> need to edit the "News" and "More news" link to point the collection and not
> the original News folder.
> I checked the news.pt file in portal_view_customization and I found the link
> is defined as:
> tal:attributes="href view/all_news_link"
> How can I customize this address? I think I have to define all_news_link
>
> thanks
> franzK

franzK franzK

Re: all_news_link customization

Thanks a lot and sorry for post in wrong section

franzK