adding Smart Folder Criteria (programmatically)

Amarookie Amarookie

adding Smart Folder Criteria (programmatically)

Hello,

I just found out how to add a ATReferenceCriterium that searches a
custom portal_catalog index instead of 'getRawRelatedItems':

By adding an entry:
       name MyIndexName
       friendlyName MyName
       description MyDescription
       criterion ATReferenceCriterion
       enabled on

to Products/AtContenttypes/etc/atcontenttypes.conf.in

This is of course a hack, because with the next Plone upgrade these
settings would be gone.

Can anyone give me hint how to configure this programmatically, so that
I can register the new criterium when installing my product?

Thanks for the help!

Bernd Hofner