Wrong Planet URL for From the Collective

Paul Everitt Paul Everitt

Wrong Planet URL for From the Collective

Hi.  The portlet on Planet Plone has the wrong URL for From the
Collective, the weblog that Joel and I are sharing.   It should be
http://from-the-collective.blogspot.com/ .  I think the feed aggregator
itself is also not picking up the right feed.

--Paul

Alexander Limi Alexander Limi

Re: Wrong Planet URL for From the Collective

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 23:23:08 -0800, Paul Everitt
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi.  The portlet on Planet Plone has the wrong URL for From the
> Collective, the weblog that Joel and I are sharing.   It should be
> http://from-the-collective.blogspot.com/ .  I think the feed aggregator
> itself is also not picking up the right feed.

Either Blogger doesn't emit this in their feed, or there is a bug
somewhere in Planet. It's not an attribute we control on our side. Ask Ben
if you can? He knows the Planet code best.