Want an @plone.org email address?

Alexander Limi Alexander Limi

Want an @plone.org email address?

With recent upgrades to the Google Apps service that is handling email for plone.org, we might be able to hand out [hidden email] email addresses to our core contributors and recognized Plone Foundation members.

Complete the following form to indicate interest:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/plone.org/viewform?formkey=dHBTZURUa1ExNC1Jd1NwNVd2VEliUkE6MQ

Please note that this is still in the "let's see what the interest is like" phase, and doesn't guarantee that we'll end up doing it — we want to see if this is something that people would want. :)

--
Alexander Limi · Plone co-founder · http://limi.net