This Product has been removed from the file system

Sam Allgood Sam Allgood

This Product has been removed from the file system

What causes the subject message to appear for an installed product on
the Plone Add/Remove Products page? I have this on our application,
which works OK, but if I uninstall the Product, it disappears from the
list of available products to install and I don't know how to get it
back on the list.

dconvent dconvent

Re: This Product has been removed from the file system

It means that there is an error in the Extensions/Install.py of that
product. Most possibly an import or a syntax error.