Quantcast

Super Star Sneakers with photos

aislegolden aislegolden

Super Star Sneakers with photos

If we looked like Heidi Klum, we’re pretty sure we would just wear shoes and [b][url=http://www.ggdbsneakerssale.com/]Slide Sneakers[/url][/b] a bag and call it a day. Which is why it’s not much of a surprise that the supermodel is releasing a book called Heidilicious, filled with photos of herself some with very little clothing on. Heidi teamed up with photographer Rankin, who apparently has a way of getting Seal’s gorgeous wife out of her Jordache jeans.

“It’s very naughty. I’ve been shooting with Rankin for seven years, and working with him is fun because he always makes me look different,” Heidi told L.A. Confidential.

Revealing how Rankin always convinces her to go nude, Heidi said, “He always gets me to take my clothes off for some reason. We’ll do some [b][url=http://www.ggdbsneakerssale.com/]2.12 Sneakers[/url][/b] job and then he’ll say, ‘Why don’t we shoot some more things?’ and I’ll wind up without anything on.”

Titled ‘Rankin’s Heidilicious’, the tome will have images from the times Rankin has shot Heidi in the past few years. The book is due to hit stores in October.

The cover of the book wont quite have Heidi baring all shell still have one garment on. Guess which one? [b][url=http://www.ggdbsneakerssale.com/]Super Star Sneakers[/url][/b] Socks!