Super Star Sneakers with photos

aislegolden aislegolden

Super Star Sneakers with photos

If we looked like Heidi Klum, we’re pretty sure we would just wear shoes and [b][url=http://www.ggdbsneakerssale.com/]Slide Sneakers[/url][/b] a bag and call it a day. Which is why it’s not much of a surprise that the supermodel is releasing a book called Heidilicious, filled with photos of herself some with very little clothing on. Heidi teamed up with photographer Rankin, who apparently has a way of getting Seal’s gorgeous wife out of her Jordache jeans.

“It’s very naughty. I’ve been shooting with Rankin for seven years, and working with him is fun because he always makes me look different,” Heidi told L.A. Confidential.

Revealing how Rankin always convinces her to go nude, Heidi said, “He always gets me to take my clothes off for some reason. We’ll do some [b][url=http://www.ggdbsneakerssale.com/]2.12 Sneakers[/url][/b] job and then he’ll say, ‘Why don’t we shoot some more things?’ and I’ll wind up without anything on.”

Titled ‘Rankin’s Heidilicious’, the tome will have images from the times Rankin has shot Heidi in the past few years. The book is due to hit stores in October.

The cover of the book wont quite have Heidi baring all shell still have one garment on. Guess which one? [b][url=http://www.ggdbsneakerssale.com/]Super Star Sneakers[/url][/b] Socks!
aislegolden aislegolden

Re: Super Star Sneakers with photos

<P>Hussein Chalayan’s collections are always one of my most-looked forward to. He’s one of the few designers that can seamlessly blend art, fabric technologies, and fashion into one garment and this season was, of course, no different.</P>
<P>I wish I had been able to make it to show to see how the designer’s garments actually moved in person, because from having gone to his Spring/Summer 2009 ‘Inertia’ show, I know that there’s nothing like seeing his clothes in action to appreciate all the thought and research that goes into Chalayan’s fabric choices and innovations. </P>
<P>Chalayan’s Fall/Winter 2009 collection was titled “Earthbound” and was inspired by garment construction and construction sites and so, unsurprisingly, the collection was mostly about structured tailoring (which made for a particularly covetable cocoon coat and blazers!). </P>
<P>The runway show began with an outfit Golden Goose Slide made of acetate foam that was made to mimic gray concrete and continued more literally with prints of bricks, scaffolding, fences, architectural plans, soil, gravel, and manhole covers. </P>
<P>As for the garment construction, inspiration was seen via a number of space-age-like, Golden Goose Mid Star curve hugging looks that revealed every nuance of the model’s body wearing that particular look, sometimes accented with angular details. </P>
<P>This season Chalayan revealed a rather sexy collection that, in addition to uber-fitted tops that often gave the models breast geometric, almost robot-like qualities, there were short skirts, plunging necklines, and nearly thigh-high boots with garter-like details. </P>
<P>Only Chalayan could mix geology with such high-brow intellect and create covetable looks that go beyond purely conceptual. </P>
<P>Images courtesy of the Fashion Spot forums.</P>