Setting up a simple view permissions scheme

orenshani7 orenshani7

Setting up a simple view permissions scheme

This post was updated on .
Hi All,

I am trying to configure a plone site for something that is supposed to be quite simple, I want the viewing permissions for the site to be like that:

1. Non-logged in users can't see anything ( not even the home page )
2. Logged in users can see and edit all published content
3. Only the owner of private content can see and edit his/her private content

I am not very experienced with Plone so I'd appreciate it if someone could send me a step-by-step guide for setting up these permissions.

Many thanks,

Oren
ajung ajung

Oren
espen espen

you find that at http://yoursite/@@types-controlpanel

some explanation can be found here: http://www.sixfeetup.com/blog/basic-roles-and-permissions-in-plone
orenshani7 wrote
Hi All,

I am trying to configure a plone site for something that is supposed to be quite simple, I want the viewing permissions for the site to be like that:

1. Non-logged in users can't see anything ( not even the home page )
2. Logged in users can see and edit all published content
3. Only the owner of private content can see and edit his/her private content

I am not very experienced with Plone so I'd appreciate it if someone could send me a step-by-step guide for setting up these permissions.

Many thanks,

Oren

http://plone.293351.n2.nabble.com/Setting-up-a-simple-view-permissions-scheme-tp7571972p7571973.html
To start a new topic under Installation, Setup, Upgrades, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Plone, click here.
NAML

orenshani7 orenshani7

Re: Setting up a simple view permissions scheme

Thank you. I changed the workflow and it gave me what I need.

Oren