Schemata in Dexterity content-types

David Siedband David Siedband

Schemata in Dexterity content-types

One of our partners is creating a TTW dexterity content-type.  This CT has a lot of fields and we'd like to split them into several pages, similar to how Archetypes uses the schemata property.  In Dexterity, it seems like the TTW fields all get put into the Default tab.

Is there a way to specify schemata in Dexterity?  If so, do we need to convert this CT to being filesystem-based in order to do so?

David Siedband
http://zentraal.com

David Glick (Plone) David Glick (Plone)

Re: Schemata in Dexterity content-types

Thomas Desvenain recently added support to plone.schemaeditor for
specifying fieldsets.

Steve McMahon Steve McMahon

David Bear-3 David Bear-3

On 09/10/2013 01:59 AM, David Siedband wrote:
> One of our partners is creating a TTW dexterity content-type.  This CT has a lot of fields and we'd like to split them into several pages, similar to how Archetypes uses the schemata property.  In Dexterity, it seems like the TTW fields all get put into the Default tab.
>
> Is there a way to specify schemata in Dexterity?  If so, do we need to convert this CT to being filesystem-based in order to do so?
would it not be easier to create a new view for the dexterity content type?