Removing Items from Skin

Simon Faulkner Simon Faulkner

Removing Items from Skin

Thank-you Jetfu for your "What you see" tutorial - most excellent :-)

Can anyone answer any of the following for me?

How do I stop the peronal bar displaying entirely?

How do I stop the path bar displaying entirely?

How do I remove the Left and Right slots entirely so  the middle will
flow right to the edges?

TIA

Simon

PS - I know that by removing all of these elements it seems pointles
having plone LOL  (Sorry!) but it's what I need for a project and I am
finally getting my hands dirty and learning CSS

Simon Faulkner Simon Faulkner

Re: Removing Items from Skin

> How do I remove the Left and Right slots entirely so  the middle will
> flow right to the edges?

Hmmm,

I deleted them from the slots in site - properties and

#content {
padding: 0em 0em 0em 0em !important;
margin: 0em 0em 0em 0em;
}

Seems to help.  Isn't the outline block element in FF developer tools
BRILLIANT!

Still 1em to go...

Sim

Simon Faulkner wrote:
>> How do I remove the Left and Right slots entirely so  the middle will
>> flow right to the edges?

Thank you david,

tal:condition="nothing"  - perfect :-)

And I can bring them back when required.

David Bain-5 David Bain-5

Re: Removing Items from Skin

On Tue, 2005-11-22 at 21:21 +0000, Simon Faulkner wrote:

> Simon Faulkner wrote:
> >> How do I remove the Left and Right slots entirely so  the middle will
> >> flow right to the edges?
>
> Thank you david,
>
> tal:condition="nothing"  - perfect :-)
>
> And I can bring them back when required.

no problem....