Related Items and Dexterity

espen espen

Related Items and Dexterity

Hi

I am trying to add "related items" behavior for Dexterity ( 2-0-8), Plone 4.3

1) I added: plone.app.relationfield
2) I can now select related items for my (TTW) Dexterity Content type

Should portal_catalog, getRelatedItems index now contain the reference (it does not).
If not, in what index should the relations be stored ?

Espen

ajung ajung