Re: within-page links

Alexander Limi Alexander Limi

Re: within-page links

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 07:12:15 -0700, Denis Mishunoff
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello, plone-users.
>
> Is there any way to avoid default behavior in Plone when the
> within-page links lead to reloading of the page? I have the following:

> Clicking on the "Link To the top" leads to loading the _site's root_
> but not linking to the top of the _current_ page...

Plone has a script here/getCurrentUrl that you can use for this.

Denis Mishunoff Denis Mishunoff

Re: Re: within-page links

Hello, Alexander.

Âû ïèñàëè 20 îêòÿáðÿ 2005 ã., 22:27:05:

> On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 07:12:15 -0700, Denis Mishunoff
> <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> Hello, plone-users.
>>
>> Is there any way to avoid default behavior in Plone when the
>> within-page links lead to reloading of the page? I have the following:

>> Clicking on the "Link To the top" leads to loading the _site's root_
>> but not linking to the top of the _current_ page...

> Plone has a script here/getCurrentUrl that you can use for this.

Thank you Alex it really works... Cool :)

--
 Best regards,
 Denis Mishunoff                          mailto:[hidden email]