Re: schemaeditor deleting fieldset

thomas desvenain thomas desvenain

Re: schemaeditor deleting fieldset

Hi, I add UI list to this discussion

On 4/11/14, 9:07 AM, thomas desvenain wrote:
Hi, I'd like to add a feature "remove a fieldset". What is your opinion about the UI.
- where the delete button is
- how does it looks like
- is the button activated when there are fields left ?
- if yet does it delete all fields of fieldset or does it move them into default fieldset ?

Sorry for the delay, I've been distracted by PyCon.

I would make the delete button be a little x in a circle which appears when hovering over the fieldset tab (like how tabs work in browsers).

Ok ! We have to be careful because "hover" event is already used when we drag a field into a fieldset.

What about renaming fieldsets ?
IMHO we should get the ability to edit fieldset label (but not necessarily fieldset id) through schema editor.

I'm ready to implement this, but I'm not sure of the UI.

I don't have a strong preference about what we do with remaining fields. If we're going to delete them, we should show a confirmation warning to the user.

Thomas Desvenain

Téléphone : <a href="tel:09%2051%2037%2035%2018" value="+33951373518" target="_blank">09 51 37 35 18

--
Thomas Desvenain

Téléphone : 09 51 37 35 18