Re: plone 2.1 & portal_migration

carey carey

Re: plone 2.1 & portal_migration

The answer to this problems was to use SUPPRESS_SITEROOT.
The frames in the ZMI where actually being loaded from my live site, not the development site I was
trying to migrate. Although the URL in the browser still showed my development site a right click
"show this frame info" exposed the source of the problem.