Re: implementing "layer-cake" navigation?

Cyrille Bonnet Cyrille Bonnet

Re: implementing "layer-cake" navigation?

Hi Chris,

not sure what you mean. You seem to describe the default behaviour:
"Marx" gets highlighted when selected. Or am I missing smthg?

If your question refers to making a look different, I would imagine you
can do that in CSS??

Pls give more details if I am missing smthg.

Cyrille