Re: PloneLocalFolderNG Questions

Nehemiah Chriss Nehemiah Chriss

Re: PloneLocalFolderNG Questions

I'm sorry to bother the list with these questions (again) but could anyone point me in
the right direction? I'd just like to figure these issues out and move one..

Thanks

Nehemiah Chriss
DMZ Network Security Engineer
U.S. Geological Survey, Menlo Park
IT Security Operations Team (ITSOT)
Office: 650.329.4077 / Cell: 510.773.2984

On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 03:13:57PM -0700.1074., Nehemiah Chriss commented: