Re: Making the right and left slots editable in same way as main

michael nt milne michael nt milne

Re: Making the right and left slots editable in same way as main

Hi

I've been trying this out and looking at the how to. Using Plone 2.1 and using the getBody code as below instead of CookedBody which is advised on Plone 2.1, nothing appears in the slot. I get this error. I've created the page, folder and entered the path for the slot to appear.

  Module Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr, line 47, in __call__
   - __traceback_info__: here.getBody
  Module Python expression "here.getBody", line 1, in <expression>
AttributeError: getBody

      tal:omit-tag="">
   <tal:block>
       <h5 tal:content="here/title_or_id">Title</h5>
                tal:content="structure here/getBody">
           Content will appear here.
        </tal:block>

On 8/12/05, michael nt milne <[hidden email]> wrote:
Cheers.I'll try that out.