Quantcast

Re: Dexterity based content attribute import blueprint

Rok Garbas Rok Garbas

Re: Dexterity based content attribute import blueprint

hey guys,

i've just did a gig before conference where we did the migration to
dexterity content types. sad thing about it is that its still in their
private repo and i will talk to them and try to add this blueprint to
plone.app.transmogrifier.

it might take some time since they are in big hurry to finish on time,
but at least they will give me permission to send you the blueprint
(they were talking to contribute it back to plone.app.transmogrifier
anyway, but after the project ).

this just tells me more that we need a page for transmogrifier, i
already got green light from martijn (author)... hopefully holidays
will come soon, to actually do something in this direction.

lp rok

--
Rok Garbas, Python.Zope.Plone consulting
web: http://garbas.si

mrphantuan mrphantuan

Re: Dexterity based content attribute import blueprint

Thanks for sharing this infomation!

____________________
du hoc
hoc bong du hoc
tu van du hoc
du hoc singapore
Alexander Limi Alexander Limi

Re: Dexterity based content attribute import blueprint

Did you hear back from them yet? :)

--
Rok Garbas, Python.Zope.Plone consulting
web: http://garbas.si
phone(si): +386 70 707 300
phone(es): +34 68 941 79 62
email: [hidden email]

Alexander Limi · http://twitter.com/limi · http://limi.net

Baumann Jonas Baumann Jonas

Re: Dexterity based content attribute import blueprint

Hi

We moved transmogrify.dexterity to github/collective:

Some refactoring is planned. As far as I know it's planned
to split up the section into a creator section and an updater
section - but we need to find a solution for deciding whether
a content was just created or was already existing (like it's
done in the archetypes sections).

Cheers

Jonas

David Glick (GW) David Glick (GW)

On 12/2/10 12:04 AM, Baumann Jonas wrote:

> Hi
>
> We moved transmogrify.dexterity to github/collective:
> https://github.com/collective/transmogrify.dexterity
>
> Some refactoring is planned. As far as I know it's planned
> to split up the section into a creator section and an updater
> section - but we need to find a solution for deciding whether
> a content was just created or was already existing (like it's
> done in the archetypes sections).
If it's not committed between creation and update you can maybe check
whether its _p_jar attribute is set yet.
----------
David Glick
 Web Developer
 [hidden email]
 206.286.1235x32

Groundwire: You Are Connected
 http://groundwire.org

Online tools and strategies for the environmental movement.  Sign up for Groundwire News!
 http://groundwire.org/email-capture

Check out our 2010 Website Benchmarks Report. How do you stack up?
 http://groundwire.org/resources/articles/2010-website-benchmarks-report