Re: CFMmember - samplex - changing schema

jvlb jvlb

Re: CFMmember - samplex - changing schema

Hi,

You might want to take a look at
http://plone.org/documentation/archetypes/wiki/SubclassCMFMember/

HTH

Joao

Wes James Wes James

On 10/15/05, Wes James <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I was looking at the samplex example - it said it would add an address
> field and use a computed name from new fields firstname and lastname.
> I did not find where this was done in the tutorial.  I thought this
> would change the CFMmember so that when you added a new member you
> would see an address field, etc...

OK... I found out where the samplex stuff comes in...  Joao pointed me
to SubclassCMFMember and in poking around from looking at that I saw
in the site setup under the CMFmember panel that there are two options
now instead of just one in the schema editor.  Before there was just
Member, now there is Member and SamplexMember in the list.  So I went
back to Users and Groups in site setup and wa-la there was Member and
Samplex member in the list and so I Click add user and sure enough
there is a Firstname field and Lastname field....

Joao, muito obrigado para mostre-me no direcção correto!

I'm not sure if I said that right: John, thank you for pointing me in
the right direction!

wj