Problem with Plone 2.1.1 custom multilingual portlets

llcolombo llcolombo

Problem with Plone 2.1.1 custom multilingual portlets

Hi all,
I have a plone multilingual site, and in a folder I'm displaying custom
portlets getting content from the current folder instead of the site-wide
portles (ie news).
It works fine in the primary language, but in the other language the
site-wide portlets still display. I checked and it looks like the translated
folder has the right_slot property overridden as the primary language site
has, but portlets_fetcher brings content from the site-wide properties in
the translated language.

I noticed a similar behaviour in other circumstances for translated items,
for example when migrating from plone 2.05, where I had a custom
"folder_listing" template for a folder, and at that time I had it both in
the original language folder and in the translated one as it did not
inherit, well, after migration I needed to change the custom folder_listing,
but only the original language part of the site was acquiring the new
template, while the translated part was still using the old one - which I
could not find and remove.