PloneLocalFolderNG runtime error

Jorg C. Woehl Jorg C. Woehl

PloneLocalFolderNG runtime error

I have just installed the latest PloneLocalFolderNG under Plone 2.1. The
installation in Zope and Plone went fine.

When I try to add a localFolderNG item to my Plone site, the following error

occurs:
  Runtime Error
  PloneLocalFolderNG/skins/plonelocalfolderng/plfng_translatedpath.py has
errors

I'm a Plone newbie, so thanks in advance for trying to be explicit...

Jorg

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung

Re: PloneLocalFolderNG runtime error

--On 21. Oktober 2005 12:29:42 -0500 "Jorg C. Woehl" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have just installed the latest PloneLocalFolderNG under Plone 2.1. The
> installation in Zope and Plone went fine.
>
> When I try to add a localFolderNG item to my Plone site, the following
> error
>
> occurs:
>   Runtime Error
>   PloneLocalFolderNG/skins/plonelocalfolderng/plfng_translatedpath.py has
> errors

Bug should be reported to the  corresponding Collective bugtracker.

-aj