PloneFormMailer 0.3 beta released

Reinout van Rees Reinout van Rees

PloneFormMailer 0.3 beta released

Hello all,

After about a year it was time to package up all the assorted fixes
and bring out a new version. It's a .tgz that also includes the
dependencies (like Formulator, as that isn't packaged with Plone
anymore):

http://plone.org/products/ploneformmailer/releases/0.3-beta

I've found at least a few bugs in the sourceforge bugtracker that can
be removed, so if you've got a bug there: see if it can be removed.

Btw: can someone give me tracker admin rights there so that I can
clear out bugs myself? :-)

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees                         [hidden email]
http://vanrees.org/weblog/                  http://zestsoftware.nl/