Plone.org certificate

pshute pshute

Plone.org certificate

Plone.org has suddenly started complaining about an expired certificate.  Is
this happening for everyone?

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung

Re: Plone.org certificate

--On 19. Oktober 2005 15:43:11 +1000 "Peter Shute (NUW)"
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Plone.org has suddenly started complaining about an expired certificate.
> Is this happening for everyone?

Of course. It expired October, 1st...for everyone.

-aj

pshute pshute

Re: Plone.org certificate

It said 10/1/05, which to me means 10th of January.  I guessed it might mean
October 1 but I'm sure I've accessed the site since then without problems,
so I began to think someone had just stuffed up the certificate. Maybe I
didn't.

Of course. It expired October, 1st...for everyone.