Plone 4.3.8 released

esteele esteele

Plone 4.3.8 released

4.3.8 is ready for you.

Relevant links:

Please ping me when you've uploaded your installers so that I know to push the release out on plone.org.

Thanks,
Eric

Steve McMahon Steve McMahon

Re: Plone 4.3.8 released

Rats! We have a problem.

plone.protect                         = 2.0.3
plone4.csrffixes  = 1.0.9

But the setup for plone4.csrffixes 1.0.9 pins plone.protect to >=3.0.11

I didn't catch this earlier because I was using a buildout that had plone.protect pinned to 3.0.17. Sorry about that!

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 2:54 PM, Eric Steele <[hidden email]> wrote:

4.3.8 is ready for you.

Relevant links:

Please ping me when you've uploaded your installers so that I know to push the release out on plone.org.

Thanks,
Eric

esteele esteele

Re: Plone 4.3.8 released

Thanks for catching that, Steve.

Maurits, did I miss something when merging the backports or do we need a new csrffixes with updated pins?

Eric

On 8 Mar 2016, at 18:41, Steve McMahon wrote:

Rats! We have a problem.

plone.protect = 2.0.3
plone4.csrffixes = 1.0.9

But the setup for plone4.csrffixes 1.0.9 pins plone.protect to >=3.0.11

I didn't catch this earlier because I was using a buildout that had
plone.protect pinned to 3.0.17. Sorry about that!

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 2:54 PM, Eric Steele [hidden email] wrote:

4.3.8 is ready for you.

Relevant links:

Please ping me when you've uploaded your installers so that I know to push
the release out on plone.org.

Thanks,
Eric

Transform Data into Opportunity.