Plone 3.3.4 control panle displays wrong Zope version?

llcolombo llcolombo

Plone 3.3.4 control panle displays wrong Zope version?

Hi all
I migrated a windows platform installation from Plone 3.2.2 to Plone 3.3.4.
Everything works, but if I check the Zope version thourgh ZMI's control
panel it does not look updated, is still 2.10.7.
Actually looking at zope2 directory files, it looks like Zope 2.10.11 is in
place, but am not sure about how verifying it was properly installed...

I also tried to run the windows installer on a fresh box with no previous
installation, and Control Panel shows "unreleased" for Zope's version.

What am I getting from the windows installer?

thanks&bye

Lucia

Graham Perrin Graham Perrin

Plone 3.3.4 control panle displays wrong Zope version — version.txt missing from installations of Zope 2.10.11

A version.txt file may be missing from installations of version 2.10.11 of Zope.

<http://n2.nabble.com/-tp4433852p4436393.html> notes that experimentally creating a version.txt file did not work around the problem for me.

If you wish to work with lesser version 2.10.9, see the hint within <http://n2.nabble.com/-tp4417017p4445687.html>.

Regards
Graham