Plone 2.2 roadmap and CMFPlacefulWorkflow

Encolpe Degoute-2 Encolpe Degoute-2

Plone 2.2 roadmap and CMFPlacefulWorkflow

whit-4 whit-4

Re: Plone 2.2 roadmap and CMFPlacefulWorkflow

you may need to update it to use the new PSC architecture...was it
submitted in the old style?

-w

Encolpe Degoute-2 Encolpe Degoute-2

Re: Re: Plone 2.2 roadmap and CMFPlacefulWorkflow

Encolpe Degoute-2 Encolpe Degoute-2

Re: Re: Plone 2.2 roadmap and CMFPlacefulWorkflow

Alexander Limi Alexander Limi

Re: Re: Plone 2.2 roadmap and CMFPlacefulWorkflow

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 00:50:22 -0700, Encolpe Degoute
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ok, CMFPlacefulWorkflow use newstyle PSC now.
> Where can I find documentation to make PLIP available for Plone roadmap.

The decision of what goes into which release is up to the release manager.
The PLIP has to be approved before that, and should have seen some
discussion first.

I'll put some work into improving the UI for it as soon as the new
plone.org server is up, running 2.1.

Encolpe Degoute-2 Encolpe Degoute-2

Re: Re: Re: Plone 2.2 roadmap and CMFPlacefulWorkflow

Jean-Charles ROGEZ-2 Jean-Charles ROGEZ-2

How to get write access to collective SVN and CVS ?

Hello to the plone developpers,

I would like to put a new product called ATFlashMovie on the SVN
collective. It's a rewrite in AT of the old CMFFlashMovie which seems to
be dead.
It's a simple product but i think it could be usefull.
Size of flash files are auto detected and can be resized. It can be
displayed via CMFContentPanels too.

I have some patches too (bug fixes, i18n, french translations...) for
some others collective products (CMFBoard, ZopeScheduler,
PortalTransitions, CMFNewsletter, Faq, CMFContentPanels...).

So, i would like to know the procedure to get write access to CVS and
SVN collective. Should i sign the Plone contributor's Agreement for that
?

Thanks

Jean-Charles Rogez (zegor)

Alexander Limi Alexander Limi

Re: How to get write access to collective SVN and CVS ?

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 14:16:17 -0700, Jean-Charles ROGEZ
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> So, i would like to know the procedure to get write access to CVS and
> SVN collective. Should i sign the Plone contributor's Agreement for that
> ?

No, just send us your plone.org username, and we'll add you. Also, make
sure you clear the patches with the authors of the products since you're a
new committer. :)