Plone 2.1, un-display the Calendar?

Dan Bikle Dan Bikle

Plone 2.1, un-display the Calendar?

Hello Plone-People,

I just installed Plone 2.1 on my Mac.

I'd like to get handy at manipulating objects in the site.

I'm using Julie C. Meloni's book as a guide and it's
not very useful since it is based on Plone 2.0.

How do I un-display the Calendar?

Julie has a nice demo in Ch. 5 but my ZMI does not seem to
match her description of the ZMI.

Thanks,

-Dan

Dan Bikle Dan Bikle

Re: Plone 2.1, un-display the Calendar?

Plone-People,

I just had to poke around some more; I'm new at this plone interface
so I'm learning new stuff every 5 minutes.

I found the 2.1 form which corresponds with the form displayed on
p 104 of Meloni's book:

http://localhost:8282/Plone/manage_propertiesForm

(It was the properties tab right in front of my face just like she
shows in fig 5.1)

Sure enough, I can use it to undisply the calendar.

-Dan