Planet feed suggestion

Tom Lazar Tom Lazar

Planet feed suggestion

Hi there,

great idea with the feed planet at I'd like to
suggest my own blog as an addition. Not all entries are about plone,
however. I haven't a separate feed for just that category, so I'm not
sure how you would go about this.

You can however, browse my plone related entries here:

Best regards,

p.s. answers please cc: to my pmail as I'm not subscribed to this
list, thanks.

Plone-website mailing list
[hidden email]
The Wiki: