Nabble javascript code needs updating

AnthonyG AnthonyG

Nabble javascript code needs updating

e.g. see http://plone.org/support/forums/core

I'd raise a plone.org issue but no longer seem to have permission to do this
Alexander Limi Alexander Limi

Re: Nabble javascript code needs updating

I believe I have updated all of them now, but let me know if I missed any.

--
Alex Limi · +limi · @limi · limi.net

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 8:55 AM, AnthonyG <[hidden email]> wrote:
e.g. see http://plone.org/support/forums/core

I'd raise a plone.org issue but no longer seem to have permission to do this

JonStahl JonStahl

Re: Nabble javascript code needs updating

Limi says this should be fixed now.  Thanks for the heads-up!

:jon