Introduction

Shane Graber Shane Graber

Introduction

Hello,

My name is Shane Graber and I happened to see the plone4scientists
project listed and thought I'd join.  In my day job I'm a research
chemist.  I've been working with Plone for the last three years for a
variety of side projects (not chemistry related).  Anyhow I'm looking
forward to seeing how other people use Plone for Science.  :)

Shane Graber

Raphael Ritz Raphael Ritz

Re: Introduction

Shane Graber wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Shane Graber and I happened to see the plone4scientists
> project listed and thought I'd join.  In my day job I'm a research
> chemist.  I've been working with Plone for the last three years for a
> variety of side projects (not chemistry related).  Anyhow I'm looking
> forward to seeing how other people use Plone for Science.  :)
>
> Shane Graber

Hi Shane,

good to see you here. :-)

This list has been quite low traffic so far but it seems
we are gaining some traction triggered by the recent
activities in Naples.

Raphael

resepmasakankubanget resepmasakankubanget

Re: Introduction

Hi Shane

Nice to see you

Plone is a powerfull tool for content management system ( CMS)
It has many benefit.  Throughout Plone you will find text editors that are used to enter information. You can format the text using a toolbar similar to the one shown below. This toolbar contains many buttons that you can use when you create and edit pages.