ImportError: No module named CMFPlacefulWorkflow

Ramon Bartl-2 Ramon Bartl-2

ImportError: No module named CMFPlacefulWorkflow

Hi,

as the base buildout for `plone.jsonapi.routes`.

Currently travis complains about CMFPlacefulWorkflow and fails.

What happened? Is buildout broken?

Cheers Ramon

hvelarde hvelarde

Re: ImportError: No module named CMFPlacefulWorkflow

Ramon:

for tests you have to extend from test-4.3.x.cfg instead.

best regards

Héctor Velarde

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment
Patrick Gerken-3 Patrick Gerken-3

On 20.07 13:33, Bartl Ramon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I’m using  https://raw.github.com/collective/buildout.plonetest/master/plone-4.3.x.cfg
> as the base buildout for `plone.jsonapi.routes`.
>
> Currently travis complains about CMFPlacefulWorkflow and fails.
> https://travis-ci.org/collective/plone.jsonapi.routes <https://travis-ci.org/collective/plone.jsonapi.routes>
>
> What happened? Is buildout broken?

Yes, the latest version of plone.app.upgrade is broken. It contains
some migration code for CMFPlacefulWorkflow which is not a dependency of
many plone packages. Unfortunately, the patch happens unconditionally
and breaks if nothing declares a dependency on CMFPlacefulWorkflow.
This has been fixed in plone.app.upgrade on master but no release has
happened as far as I know.

In packages where I stumbled over it I temporarly used a source checkout
of CMFPlacefulWorkflow. I unfortunately did not have the time to fix it
properly somewhere higher.

Ramon Bartl-2 Ramon Bartl-2

Re: ImportError: No module named CMFPlacefulWorkflow

Hi

Thanks a lot for your response and help.

I added `plone.app.upgrade` to my buildout test, which fixed the issue:

=> Travis is happy again:)

Héctor Velarde gave me the hint with the test-4.3.x.cfg config, where I copied the necessary
parts into my setup.

Cheers
Ramon