I18NFolder -> LinguaPlone

Thomas Clement Mogensen Thomas Clement Mogensen

I18NFolder -> LinguaPlone

Hi,
I'm rather new to zope/plone and have found myself in charge of
moving an existing site from Plone-2.0 to Plone-2.1 and from
I18NFolder/Layer to LinguaPlone. I have an existing product, that
generates a javascripted dropdown menu. The site uses this menu as
its main navigation.

Menus are implemented using two archetypes classe 'Menu' and
'MenuItem', Menu is folderish - subclassing I18NFolder, they contain
more MenuItems and Menus and show only submenus and menuitems that
are in the current language. MenuItems basically just have a
referencefield for the object they link to.

<Finally the Actual Question>
What folderish type should I subclass for my Menu-class to require
the least amount of changes? I'm thinking Folder or BaseFolder.
Any caveats you can think of (I'm still not quite comfortable in
archetypes).
</Finally the Actual Question>

Regards,
Thomas Clement Mogensen