How to create a folder when activating a module

Sébastien VINOT Sébastien VINOT

How to create a folder when activating a module

Hello,

I'm building a module (with Plone 4.3) and I'd like my module create a
new folder (on the root of my site). How can I do this ?

Thanks for your help

Sebastien
ajung ajung

Re: How to create a folder when activating a module

Write your own setuphandler.py and add it to your  package profile.

-aj
David Glick (Plone) David Glick (Plone)

On 12/14/13, 6:26 AM, Sébastien VINOT wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm building a module (with Plone 4.3) and I'd like my module create a
> new folder (on the root of my site). How can I do this ?
>
> Thanks for your help

This list is for discussion of the future of Plone's core UI. You should
ask questions about using Plone on the plone-users list or on Stack
Overflow.

That said, I think you'll find your answer at
http://developer.plone.org/content/creating.html#creating-content-using-generic-setup