Hello world

Lewis Dexter Litanzios / Netsight Lewis Dexter Litanzios / Netsight

Hello world

Hey,

Hope you're all good

I just subscribed to this list, so thought I'd introduce myself and
check this feed is working :)

I've recently joined http://www.netsight.co.uk/ in a UxD role, so I'll
be working with Plone UI for the foreseeable future; aiming to improve
user experience

I just returned from the Plone Mosaic sprint in Barcelona - privilege to
meet such passionate individuals collaborating to something bigger than
themselves

As well as this list, I'm wondering if there are any other useful
Plone-related UxD resources/lists/forums (accessibility, design,
development [client-side/front-end], interface, UI, usability, UX, UxD
etc.)?

Also be interested to hear everyone's process for working with Plone
design ~ https://twitter.com/ldexterldesign/status/476759455150137344 ?

Yours hopefully,

--
http://www.netsight.co.uk/
Lewis Dexter Litanzios, UxD

Martin Opstad Reistadbakk-4 Martin Opstad Reistadbakk-4

Re: Hello world

Lewis,

Thanks for introducing yourself, and also thanks for helping out. Also, thanks for reminding me that this list is here :-)

We are currently in the process of moving all lists to https://community.plone.org/ a discourse bowered discussion board. We have a category for user interface there https://community.plone.org/category/core-development/user-interface . Sign up and follow the instructions in the pinned post if you want to continue getting mailinglists like emails.

Soon we will close down this list for new posts.

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 12:53 PM, Lewis Dexter Litanzios / Netsight <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hey Martin,

Thanks for your reply, apologies it's taken me a couple of weeks to follow this up (holiday)

Ahh, good to know https://community.plone.org/ ( https://community.plone.org/users/ldexterldesign/activity ) - good work!

Thanks,

On 16/06/2014 13:23, Martin Opstad Reistadbakk wrote:
[...]

<a moz-do-not-send="true" href="tel:%2B44%201179%20090%20901" value="+441179090901" target="_blank">+44 1179 090 901

Lewis Dexter Litanzios
User Experience Designer
+44 1179 090 901

lewis.vcf (464 bytes) Download Attachment